3/05/2012

Fun Way To Find Your Magickal Name

I have always had troubling finding a magickal name for myself... and mostly I think it's because I actually like my given name and I really relate to it and have a hard time relating to a different name. Instead, I've dabbled with a few different magjickal names. But most of these names have been more for online/pen names and not names that I refer to myself as in sacred circles, during rituals or any other times I talk with the Goddess or God.

I do like to hear of other people's majickal names and find out how they got their name. And I also think it's fun to come up with witchy sounding names! So, just for fun, check out this magickal name generator:

Pagan Name Generator

Have you chosen a magickal name? I'd love to know what it is, if you feel comfortable sharing. And if you don't, maybe this fun pagan name generator will help you choose a fantastic magickal name!

p.s. These types of name generators are also great to help choose pet names! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts Here: